Qui tagged me. :) (I'm loving your new design, BTW!)
1) Post these rules.
2) Post 11 random things about yourself.
3) Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
4) Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5) Go to their blog and tell them they’ve been tagged.
6) No cop-outs in the tagging section like, “If you are reading this” or “if you follow me”. You have to legitimately tag people!
11 Random things about myself:
1.) I'm not even supposed to be on the computer since I'm supposed to be on a media fast until Wednesday.
2.) I fail at media fasts. :(
3.) I got my upper braces on Wednesday. I wasn't in any pain, but my mouth is getting rubbed by the braces, so I'm using a ton of wax. (Thank God for wax)
4.) I'm procrastinating at calling our church secretary about the Business Meeting on Sunday night.
5.) I have a job working at my church on Friday nights.
6.) Cinderella begins in eight days!!!!!!
7.) I'm going to be a nurse.
8.) I am in love with Connor Walsh's (Houston Ballet principal) eyes. <3 (go look him up!!! *swoon*)
9.) I like saying swoon instead of faint.
10.) My last name is currently Darcy.
11.) I still don't have my driving permit.
Now the questions I have to answer:
1.) Single, taken, or I could care less?
I'm taken by the guy God has picked out for me, but I'm single because I don't know who he is, and I'm okay with that.
2.) Favorite book series
Ummmmmmmm.......................I don't know.
3.) Last song you listened to.
One from the Cinderella Ballet. xD Alive by Natalie Grant is the last one on my iPod that I listened to (great song, BTW)
4.) Ideal marrying age?
Early to middle 20s, in my opinion
5.) Facebook: yay or nay?
Yay, but it can be really, really time-consuming.
6.) Tumblr: Yay or nay?Nay
7.) Fanfiction: yay or nay?Yay, but right now I'm more of a reader than a writer. *cough*Fallon!*cough*
8.) Favorite ship?Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth Bennet, currently.
9.) Which Star Wars is your favorite?
Attack of the Clones, with The Empire Strikes Back a close second.
10.) What do you want to major in in college?Nursing
11.) Would you rather sneeze a fish every time you meet someone new, or sprout worms out of your ears every time you burped?
Neither! But I'd go with the worms.
My questions for you:
1) Australia or New Zealand?
2) Modesty: important or annoying?
3) Sunshine or clouds?
4) Would you rather go a week without the internet or a week without reading?
5) Favorite movie heroine?
6) Favorite First Lady?
7) Pink or purple?
8) How many kids do you want?
9) What is something you are passionate about that is considered to be controversial?
10) Prequels or Originals?
11) Do you have a purity ring?